What is the Lower Midwest?
Grow Native! Events
Choose native plants and put them to work for you:
- Beautify your surroundings and fill your landscape with life!
- Sustain the hundreds of species of JUNHOM Home Night Lights for Kids Baby Sleep Aid Nursery Lamp wi of the lower Midwest
- Feed monarch butterflies and help ensure that their awe-inspiring migration forever remains a wonder of planet Earth!
- Support native songbirds
- Manage stormwater and protect streams
- Store carbon with deep-rooted natives
- Build healthy soil
- Provide drought-tolerant shanxihuangfu Night Light Snow Mountain Light Silicone LED Night
- Provide Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Bubble Bath, Relaxing Lavender 13 oz (Pa for people–pawpaws, elderberries, persimmons, walnuts and more!
- Create and enhance habitat for wildlife
Find out more on our Learn page.
The National Park Service and the City of St. Louis have invited our Grow Native! professional members to sell pre-ordered native plants and deliver them to the Gateway Arch National Park on Saturday, Sept. 25, in celebration of National Public Lands Day. Gateway Arch...
Position Opening: Missouri Prairie Foundation and Grow Native! Administrative & Outreach Assistant Full-time (40 hours a week), salaried position, the duties of which involve managing data and occasional event preparation and participation for the Missouri Prairie...
Launched on the Grow Native! website on June 29, the Grow Native! Native Gardens of Excellence program features plantings of native plants in designed, well-maintained gardens and in other native landscape plantings in the lower Midwest. “The gardens and landscape...
Protection & Restoration of MPF’s 400-acre Lordi Marker Prairie
An extraordinary $1 million lead gift from Susan Lordi Marker and her husband Dennis Marker, along with other generous gifts and financial backing from MPF, made this new MPF acquisition possible. Your gift of any amount—to be matched up to $25,000 from an additional gift from the Markers—will help us raise $50,000 in 2021 restricted to this project, which includes acquisition, restoration, and stewardship of this remarkable 400-acre property.